[R] Nested source()s

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 14:56:02 CEST 2004

Yes, I have source()-ed recursively without problems before. Try
sourcing the second script on its own and see what errors it has.

I have download lkpack.zip
(http://www.mep.ki.se/~yudpaw/likelihood/lkpack.zip)
and source("EX2-13.R") and source("li.r") which is called without
problem. The timestamp appears to show that it was not modified
recently.

Are you sure you have the latest version ?