[R] multiple hierarchical anova models

F Z gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:44:20 CEST 2004

Hi Matthias

Under the main menu try help > manuals > An Introduction to R and read the
section Statistical Model in R.  This contains a very good general
background on model syntax in R.  Also try ?aov to see the use of the error
argument within an ANOVA model for using multiple error strata.

I hope that this helps

Francisco