[R] Smooth monotone estimation on R

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetil at acelerate.com
Tue Jul 13 01:31:54 CEST 2004

help.search()
on my machine turns up only:

mono.con(mgcv)          Monotonicity constraints for a cubic
                        regression spline.

smooth.monotone(fda)    Monotone Smoothing of Data
pmreg(ftnonpar)         Piecewise monotone regression with taut
                        strings
backSpline(splines)     Monotone Inverse Spline
isoreg(stats)           Isotonic / Monotone Regression

so you should find something of use in packages mgvc, fda, ftnonpar, splines
or stats (.loaded by default)

Kjetil Halvorsen