[R] plotting a table together with graphs

Federico Calboli f.calboli at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 18:06:00 CEST 2004

Dear All,

I would like to ask how to add a table to a "matrix" of graphs.

I have three non linear regression graphs plotted together after:

par(mfrow=c(2,2))

which leaves an empty bottom right corner. I would like to use the space
to add a table (at the moment that's problem number one, adding a "nice"
table will come later). I know it is possible to print tables through
LaTeX and the Design/Hmisc libraries, although I would not have a clue
about printing it together with graphs, but I'd like something "quicker"
if at all possible.

Regards,

Federico Calboli
--