[R] Is there a statistics that can summarize the correlation for more than two random variables?

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 13 20:47:06 CEST 2004

On 07/13/04 14:34, F Duan wrote:
>Hi, R people,
>

>I wonder if there is a statistics than can measure the correlation for more
>than two random variables, instead of computing the correlation coefficient
>matrix. If so, what R package should I use?

One possibility is Cronbach's alpha, which is in the psy
package.  It is describe a little in our "Notes on R for
psychology ..." (linked from the R page below), written befpre
psy was available.

Jon
Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R search page:        http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/