[R] Smooth monotone estimation on R

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetil at acelerate.com
Wed Jul 14 03:07:10 CEST 2004

Hola!

Experimenting a little, package fda seems very much under development,
and help pages are definitely not finished.
It would certainly help to read the book "functional data analysis" by
the author of fda, which is in our library.
On the other hand package mgcv is more mature, so it would seem easier
to use that.

It is not totally automatic, but the example
library(mgcv)
example(mono.con)

has everything necessary to get started.

Kjetil Halvorsen