[R] Econometrics Packages On R

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jul 25 19:29:16 CEST 2004

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 06:36:48AM -0700, Allan W. Bart, Jr. wrote:
> I have just started using R, maybe more like learning it. I am
> interested in using it for Time Series Analysis and I wanted to know if
> anyone was familiar with packages other than TS that might be appropriate.

Ajay Shah has a helpful pages 'R for Economists' that maps R packages to
the usage terms employed by Economists / Econometricians:

http://www.mayin.org/ajayshah/KB/R/R_for_economists.html

As that currently times out, here is the Google cache as well

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:qfwQtC9FqGMJ:www.mayin.org/ajayshah/KB/R/R_for_economists.html+ajay+shah+econometrics+R&hl=en

Dirk

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                                -- Groucho Marx