[R] Display on Windows console from script

Laetitia Marisa Laetitia.Marisa at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Jul 27 11:38:13 CEST 2004

Hello,

When I launch a script under windows it does not display sequentially
my cat calls or maybe the console is not refreshed at every line of my
script.

For instance with that code
  cat("\n\n================== IMPORT DATA FROM FILE
fileschosen <- choose.files(caption="Select gpr files", filters =
matrix(c("genepix file","*.gpr"), nc=2, byrow=T))

The popup browse window is first displayed and once I've selected my
files the cat "IMPORT..."  is displayed.

What can I do to make my displays appear at the right time?

Thanks a lot.

Laetitia Marisa.