[R] library manual: documentation of funcs not alphabetically ordered

Robin Hankin rksh at soc.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 27 12:53:29 CEST 2004

Hello everybody

I'm putting finishing touches to a library, and have noticed that the
.dvi file that R CMD check
creates  does not sort the functions in alphabetical order.

I find this odd because I used the "tidy"  routines in section 3.1 of
the R-exts manual, which produce R code in which the functions are
alphabetically ordered (and I performed R CMD check using the
tidied-and-profiled R code).  My other library manuals are in
alphabetical order.

How do I get a dvi manual with functions in alphabetical order?
What have I forgotten to do?

--
Robin Hankin
Uncertainty Analyst