[R] R/S-plus Course***In Atlanta, GA***R/Splus Fundamentals and Programming Techniques, August 19-20, 2004

elvis@xlsolutions-corp.com elvis at xlsolutions-corp.com
Wed Jul 28 21:11:21 CEST 2004

XLSolutions Corporation (www.xlsolutions-corp.com) is proud
to announce June 2004 2-day "R/S-plus Fundamentals and
Programming Techniques".

****Atlanta, GA --------------------------------------> August, 19-20

Interested in our R/Splus Advanced Programming course? Please email
us!
Reserve your seat now at the early bird rates! Payment due AFTER the
class.

Course Description:
This two-day beginner to intermediate R/S-plus course focuses
on a broad spectrum of topics,
from reading raw data to a comparison of R and S. We will learn
the essentials of data manipulation, graphical visualization
and R/S-plus programming. We will explore statistical data analysis
tools,including graphics with data sets. How to enhance your plots.
We will perform basic statistics and fit linear regression models.
Participants are encouraged to bring data for interactive sessions

With the following outline:
- An Overview of R and S
- Data Manipulation and Graphics
- Using Lattice Graphics
- A Comparison of R and S-Plus
- How can R Complement SAS?
- Writing Functions
- Avoiding Loops
- Vectorization
- Statistical Modeling
- Project Management
- Techniques for Effective use of R and S
- Enhancing Plots
- Using High-level Plotting Functions
- Building and Distributing Packages (libraries)

Email us for group discounts.
Email Sue Turner: sue at xlsolutions-corp.com
Phone: 206-686-1578
Visit us: www.xlsolutions-corp.com/training.htm
Please let us know if you and your colleagues are interested in this
classto take advantage of group discount. Register now to secure your
seat!
Interested in R/Splus Advanced course? email us.

Cheers,
Elvis Miller, PhD
Manager Training.
XLSolutions Corporation