[R] RE: [S] tree function in R language

Thu Jul 29 06:44:08 CEST 2004

Shouldn't the URL be (for R 1.8.1 on Windows):

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/1.8/PACKAGES

There is no URL as listed below, which is presumably why the error
message.

Was options()$CRAN changed improperly or is there some other Windows
specific issue that is escaping me at the moment?

BTW, you should upgrade to R 1.9.1, as you are two versions behind at
this point.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz