[R] getting values out of functions

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 30 03:22:50 CEST 2004

      Have you looked at "writing your own functions" in "An
Introduction to R", downloadable from "www.r-project.org" ->
Documentation:  Manuals?  If you want more than one object, you can
return a list with all the objects you want as components;  see "lists
and data frames" in the same manual.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves
p.s. "PLEASE do read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  You may be able to find
answers to questions like the quicker following this procedure, and your
questions may be more likely to elicit more helpful responses.