[R] Confidence Bounds on QQ Plots?

Pikounis, Bill v_bill_pikounis at merck.com
Tue Jun 1 22:30:08 CEST 2004

Spencer,
Venables & Ripley's S Programming (2000) book comprehensively covers
"Simulation envelopes for normal scores plots" in Section 7.3, pages 161 -
163.  The Atkinson "Plots, Transformations, and Regression" (1985) book is
cited.

The V & R example and discussion, as usual, is very informative on both the
programming and data analysis fronts.

Hope that helps,
Bill

Bill Pikounis, Ph.D.