[R] Request help writing a function

Greg Blevins gblevins at mn.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 07:43:59 CEST 2004

Gabor,
Here is some further clarification using a toy example.
dataframe layout

                v1               v2                   v3                v4

Person1    1                NA                 3                  2

Person2     2                 2                    2                  2

Person3     1                NA                  2                  2

I am looking for the proportion of time each person used a 2 code across the
variables v1 to v4. For example, using the above data, the answer would look
as follows:

Person1     33%

Person2     100%

Person3     66%