[R] ask for help

don dli at ctg.queensu.ca
Mon Jun 7 19:44:49 CEST 2004

Dear colleagues,
I am a beginner of using R. I am involved in some microarray data
analyses and found that R is the most common software in this area. I
tried to install the free software today. It seemed to be successful in
installing, but when I trigger the short-cut, I got a error massage
saying 'Fetal error: invalid HOMEDRIVE'. I have no idea where the
homedrive was defined (or implied) and how to solve the problem. I
wonder if someone could help me to start the first step of this fancy trip.
Many thanks!

Don Li
National Cancer Institute of Canada - Clinical Trials Group