[R] Printing Lattice Graphs from Windows

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Tue Jun 8 14:52:27 CEST 2004

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:13:59 -0400, "Charles and Kimberly Maner"
<ckjmaner at carolina.rr.com> wrote :

>Hello.  I have researched this topic and have found no answers.  I am
>running R 1.9.0 and am trying to print a lattice graph, (e.g., xyplot(1~1)),
>using mouse right click -> print.  It produces a blank page.  Also, I right
>clich, copy the metafile and paste into a MS Office document, (e.g., .ppt,
>.doc) and, same thing, a blank.  I have updated to the latest lattice
>package and still no printing.  Any help/advice?

This bug appears to be fixed in the current alpha build (Version 1.9.1
alpha (2004-06-08)).  This will be available on CRAN by tomorrow
morning, and on the mirrors soon afterwards.

You can download the windows binary from
<http://cran.us.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rpatched.html>.  Wait
until it gives today or later as the build date, or you'll get an old
one.

Duncan Murdoch