[R] "attach" in R corr. to Spus one

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Jun 9 12:24:33 CEST 2004

Hallo

On 9 Jun 2004 at 2:06, Utsav Boobna wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am a newbie to R, just trying to switch from
> Splus. I am wondering to know if there is any such
> command in R as "attach" in Splus which can be used to
> attach the full directory.

I would recommend you to spent some time going through docummentation and
especially FAQs.

getwd and setwd for setting the working directory

but in R objects are stored in one file .Rdata.

OTOH in S+ objects are (were - I did not use it since quite a lot time) stored as
separate files.

For attaching objects see

?attach

Cheers