[R] Re: fighting with ps.options and xlim/ylim

ivo welch ivo.welch at yale.edu
Wed Jun 9 16:13:26 CEST 2004

Thanks again for all the messages.

Is the 4% in par('usr') hardcoded?  if so, may I suggest making this a
user-changeable parameter for x and y axis?

I looked at psfrag, and it seems like a great package.  alas, I have
switched to pdflatex, and pdffrag does not exist.  :-(

I also discovered that there is a pdf device now.  neat.  now I need to
experiment with it.  of course, for curiosity, I looked at google to
determine when it was added, but "R changes pdf" gives me everything
except R related entries... :-(.

regards,

/ivo