[R] Informal discussion group about R

Paul Lemmens P.Lemmens at nici.kun.nl
Fri Jun 11 13:17:12 CEST 2004

Hoi Harold,

--On donderdag 10 juni 2004 7:55 -0700 "Baize, Harold"
<HBaize at buttecounty.net> wrote:

> I've started a "tribe" for discussing R and
> sharing scripts. Tribe.net is one of the popular
>
> I hope it will be of help to newbies, although I'm
> new to R myself.
>
> Here is the url:
>
>  http://r-statisticalenvironment.tribe.net

Recently I discovered that there's also a community on Orkut called
R-project <http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=11845>, with similar
entry level discussions on problem solving with/in R. The same if holds:
registration with Orkut obligatory. Perhaps these communities can/will
function as the low-entry level help that was discussed around a year ago.

kind regards, Paul

--
Paul Lemmens
NICI, University of Nijmegen              ASCII Ribbon Campaign /"\