[R] RE: [R-sig-finance] Rmetrics - New Built 190.10055

Charles and Kimberly Maner ckjmaner at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 17:52:17 CEST 2004

Hello and thank you.  I look forward to using the new packages under both
Win32 as well as FreeBSD.

Quick question.  Any chance this package collection could be added, say, as
a new category under the package directory at http://cran.us.r-project.org/?
Perhaps it's not appropriate and/or not the scope as this area is under a
non-traditional category.  (Although, I think that's one of the aims of this
forum is to introduce R to an additional audience.)  Anyway, I thought I'd
ask/propose the idea.

Thanks,
Charles