[R] glmmML package

Small, Dylan dsmall at wharton.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 14 23:19:16 CEST 2004

I'm trying to use the glmmML package on a Windows machine.   When I try to install the package, I get the message:

> {pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)}
Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
        unable to load shared library "C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw1051/library/glmmML/libs/glmmML.dll":
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified procedure could not be found.
In addition: Warning message:
package glmmML was built under R version 1.9.0
Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
        .First.lib failed

Does anybody know how to correct this problem?  Thanks.

Dylan Small