[R] installing my own package - problems with INDEX

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Tue Jun 15 10:11:48 CEST 2004

Hi!

If I have similar problem.

I first run R CMD check. Then I change to the directory mypackage.Rcheck where R CMD check generated a file mypackage-manual.tex.
Then I try to compile the file using latex by myself. In addition I am using a latex error aware editor (texniccenter on windows).
When I have the error pinned down in tex file, its usually quite easy to find the corresponding Rd file and then the error in the Rd file.

Sincerely Eryk.