[R] Clustering of sparse graphs.

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 15 18:59:09 CEST 2004

Did you look at SparseM?  You may want to look at Rgraphviz and at some of
the ontology tools in bioconductor for examples of graph-theoretic
approaches to analysis as well as the graph package which includes data
structures and generics for all kinds of neat stuff.  There are probably
other packages that allow graph manipulation, as well.

Sean