[R] Fwd: building and installing a package in Windows

Yev Kirpichevsky kirpich at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 16 00:21:56 CEST 2004

Thanks to everyone who responded to my 'Perl' problem!   Indeed, it wasn't
in the Path.

I now have a different problem and would appreciate any insights:
after I run "Rcmd build mypackage", I get the following error:
"'sh' is not recognized as a command, program, or batch file"
Thanks in advance,

-yevgeniy