[R] visualizing a list of probabilities

Rajarshi Guha rxg218 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 21 19:44:57 CEST 2004

Hi,
  I'm using nnet to work on a 2 class classification problem. The result
of my code is data.frame of true class, predicted class and associated
probability.

One way of summarizing the data is by a confusion matrix. However are
there any graphical ways I could represent the data - specifically, I'd
like to show the probabilities associated with each member of my
prediction set?

(I would rather not simply list the probabilities in a table)

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rxg218 at psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE