[R] nonparametric two-way structure all-pairwise comparisons

Marco Chiarandini machud at intellektik.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jun 21 22:53:42 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am conducting a two-way analysis of variance. The ANOVA assumption
are not met, hence I need to use non-parametrical methods. In particular
I am interested in all-pairwise comparisons between the levels of one of
the two factors.

If I transform the data in ranks, can I reuse the TukeyHSD method to
produce confidence intervals? If this is not correct, is there any
method implemented in R to produce confidence intervals in the
non-parametrical context?

Thank you for the help!

Marco

--
Marco Chiarandini, Fachgebiet Intellektik, Fachbereich Informatik,
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Hochschulstraße 10,
email: machud at intellektik.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
web page: http://www.intellektik.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/~machud