[R] Rcmd SHLIB

Gabriel Lawson gagongabe at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 00:43:25 CET 2004

Thanks tons.  If you get a moment and feel like answering another question:
Regarding the readme.packages file excerpt below:  How can I set the R_HOME
path?  Is it always the R install directory?  Also, is creating libR.a and
libRblas.a a neccessary step in creating ANY dll for use with R?
BEWARE: Don't expect this to work if the path to R_HOME contains spaces.

It may work, but we don't recommend it.

Thanks for your time,

gabe