[R] Publication quality graphs

Pikounis, Bill v_bill_pikounis at merck.com
Thu Mar 4 00:11:11 CET 2004

Hi Sivakumar,
Also, just of potential note: in case you are working with Windows and
generate postscript files, you will not see the EPS image on-screen when it
is inserted for instance in a Word document.  Rest assured that if you print
the document, it will show up.  All journal editors can see such EPS files
on screen since they will use true publishing software like Adobe's.

Hope that helps.
Bill