[R] R commands

Sean O'Riordain seanpor at acm.org
Fri Mar 5 07:40:17 CET 2004

Hi Andy,

I know it doesn't answer all of your questions but have you read the
Posting guide (see the bottom of all posts) ?
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and in particular, try
reading "An Introduction to R", chapter 9?

Note that in R, looping is relatively "slow" - if you can do things
using a vector, this is much better.

Try going to the R-project.org homepage and on the left hand side you'll
see Search - does searching for "bootstrap monte carlo" answer your
first question?

cheers,
Sean