[R] selecting certain rows from a data.frame

Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy monica.palaseanu-lovejoy at stud.man.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 12:17:31 CET 2004

Hi,

First of all - thank you for the answers regarding shared library. If i
am attempting to translate the library from Linux to Windows - i
think i will need some heavy baby-sitting ;-))) It is way out of my
league - for now.

Meanwhile i have this new question: suppose i have a data.frame
with x and y columns and 10 rows, 1 to 10. I also have a variable m
(or an array if you like) with 5 numbers that represent some of the
row order numbers in my data.frame. Let's make m(1, 4, 5, 8, 10).
How can i select from my data.frame the rows number 1, 4, 5, 8,
and 10?

Thank you in advance for any help,

Monica