[R] "Statistiques avec R"

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:54:40 CET 2004

You can get a reasonable (if relatively comedic) translation of the page
by doing a google search for 'Statistiques avec R', and then choosing
Translate this page.

Although oddly enough the translator only seems to do each page up to a
point and then it reverts to French...

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> "Simon Fear" <Simon.Fear at synequanon.com> 03/05/04 04:09AM >>>

How great is the demand? I was a translator before I became
a statistician but I think this would be a massive undertaking ...

Maybe Shigeru Mase's point about the Japanese wiki site
holds here too: even without being able to read the text,
you can still read the R code and look at the pictures ...

Anyone who wants to encourage me to look into the
idea of a translation - or anyone who thinks they could do
it easily and quickly - please email me, not the list.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential\ and...{{dropped}}