[R] "Statistiques avec R"

Shigeru Mase mase at is.titech.ac.jp
Sat Mar 6 01:33:18 CET 2004

If you want to read in English, try the following machine translation.
Although curious here and there, you can understand the essence.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=fr_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fzoonek2.free.fr%2FUNIX%2F48_R%2Fall.html

PS. To Michael Grant,

dou itasi masite (you are welcome, in Japanese)