[R] Installing packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Sun Mar 7 11:42:32 CET 2004

"Fred J." wrote:

> yes, I loged in as admin. and that fixed the problem,
> but when I type ?fdim I don't get the help docs, why?
> even though I have all the htmls under
> C:\Program Files\R\rw1081\library\fdim\html
>
> thanks

Either you forgot to load the package
  library(fdim)
or your installation is still broken (please check whether you have got
read permissions) ...

BTW: Without having changed the defaults, you will need the files in
...\fdim\help, those in ...\fdim\html will be displayed after setting
options(htmlhelp=TRUE).

Uwe Ligges