[R] A question about function "cor" in code C

Mario Lara Yuste malayus at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:36:30 CET 2004

Dear Sir:

   I am interesting in to call function "cor" from C code. The reason for
this, is that I need to obtain a matrix of correlation in a C program, and I
have think to link my program in C code with R. But I don´t  know make this
link. I have read R-exts.pdf document, but I have not found a direct way to
link.

      But I have a problem which I have not found information in R
documentation,
for that I ask for help.

    Thanking you in advance,

                                                   Mario Lara Yuste