[R] Difficulties in interaction between R and latex (prosper)

Ajay Shah ajayshah at mayin.org
Thu Mar 11 14:05:57 CET 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 08:44:19AM +0100, Ken Knoblauch wrote:
> I suspect that this is not really an R question but one for the
> graphicx package of LaTeX.  Did you try the angle= argument
> for the includegraphics command? eg,
>
> \includegraphics[width=\linewidth,angle=90]{cm_test.eps}

Yes, I agree that it's about the interfaces between R and prosper.

:( I tried using angle and it didn't work.

BTW it's not a generic graphicx issue : I wrote a simple latex
document which uses cm_test.eps and that works.

--
Ajay Shah                                                   Consultant
ajayshah at mayin.org                      Department of Economic Affairs