[R] spss

Raphael Schneider rasch_sub at med1.med.tum.de
Fri Mar 12 17:45:23 CET 2004

Hi,

(I am not sure if this worked the first time I send it. So 2nd try.)

On Tuesday 04 March 1997 07:47, Margarida Júlia Rodrigues Igreja wrote:
> when i type:
>  > library(foreign)
>  >  read.spss("H:\Desktop\bd1\experiencia1")
>
> comes the error:
> Error in read.spss("H:Desktop\bd1experiencia1") : unable to open file
Perhaps your file has the extension 'sav' which is not shown. So try to us
'experiencia1.sav' as the filename (add '.sav' to the filename). SPSS
documents have normaly 'sav' as the extension.

Raphael
www.librasch.org

PS: The first thing I change when installing Windows is that file extensions
are always shown.
PS2: Could you please check your date and time settings.