[R] printing graphics whithout save us

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 15 17:12:38 CET 2004

solares at unsl.edu.ar wrote:

> hello, it wanted to know as printing a graphics on a screen, without to
> have save in a file, already use dev.print and give me an error  in PS ,
> unable to start device postscript and a warning printing via file =" " not
> implemented.Thanks Ruben

Please read ?dev.print completely, which tells you (among other things):

"The default for dev.print is to produce and print a postscript copy.
This will not work unless options("printcmd") is set suitably and you
have a PostScript printer: see postscript for how to set this up.
Windows users may prefer to use dev.print(win.print)."

Uwe Ligges