[R] R CMD check warning on predict.systemfit

Arne Henningsen ahenningsen at email.uni-kiel.de
Tue Mar 16 11:33:57 CET 2004

Hi,

thanks, Uwe and Jari, for your helpful comments! Indeed, I forgot the "..."
argument. R did not exactly say what was wrong. It just said:

* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... WARNING
predict:
  function(object, ...)
predict.systemfit:
  function(object, data, se.fit, se.pred, interval, level)

and I wrongly assumed that "data, se.fit, se.pred, interval" shouldn't be
there rather than that "..." was missing.

Thanks again,
Arne

--
Arne Henningsen