[R] R-business case

Christian Schulz ozric at web.de
Wed Mar 17 08:25:27 CET 2004

My humble idea from perspective of a "market researcher".
Counting the different mail-adresses with *.com
in the help-archives of the last years (nice Text-Mining-Archive) with a bot.

Ok, perhaps somebody like me use a freemail, so it's biased ,too.
Reasons may be different - my is a technical one.

christian