[R] Solutions to Exercises - Data Analysis & Graphics Using R

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sun Mar 21 12:19:34 CET 2004

This message is aimed at anyone who may be using
exercises from my book with John Braun for teaching
purposes.  I am using this channel of communication
in the absence of any other obvious effective channel.
I ask the forbearance of list members.

Our intention is to post solutions to selected exercises
(the more challenging exercises) on the web, via a link
from http://wwwmaths.anu.edu.au/~johnm/r-book.html
Anyone who would find this inconvenient should contact
me directly.

I will shortly post a provisional list on the above web site.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Bioinformation Science, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.