[R] where is OOP?

Susumu Tanimura stanimura-ngs at umin.ac.jp
Mon Mar 22 03:59:38 CET 2004

Hi there,

Installation error was given when I tried to install pmg (Poor mans
GUI) http://wiener.math.csi.cuny.edu/pmg/index.html.

$ LANG=C sudo R CMD INSTALL pmg_0.6.tar.gz
* Installing *source* package 'gtkpmg' ...
** R
** save image
Error in library(OOP) : There is no package called 'OOP'
Execution halted
/usr/lib/R/bin/INSTALL: line -116: 20554 Broken pipe             cat "/usr/lib/R/library/gtkpmg/R/gtkpmg"
ERROR: execution of package source for 'gtkpmg' failed
** Removing '/usr/lib/R/library/gtkpmg'

It may be solved if I install OOP in advance, but the OOP library was
not found.  Does anyone tell me where I can download it?