[R] R commands formating for LaTeX

Jan Goebel jgoebel at diw.de
Mon Mar 22 18:25:57 CET 2004

Hello,

there is a latex package called listings:

---- from the README file -------------------------
Abstract
--------

The `listings' package is a source code printer for LaTeX.
You can typeset stand alone files as well as listings with
an environment similar to  `verbatim' as well as you can
print code snippets using a command similar to \verb'.
Many parameters control the output and if your preferred
programming language isn't already supported, you can make
your own definition.

For more details read the documentation `listings.dvi'.

R is supported.

best

jan

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Rado Bonk wrote:

> Dear R users,
>
> I have to include typical UNIX formated R commands and outputs into the
> article using LaTeX.
>
> What is the easiest way to include R prompt commands and text outputs
> (including messages) into LaTeX documents? Is there any template or library?
>
> So far I'm trying to produce R commands in LaTeX using LaTeX general
> format options.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rado

 Jan Goebel
 j g o e b e l @ d i w . d e

 DIW Berlin
 German Socio-Economic Panel Study (GSOEP)
 Königin-Luise-Str. 5
 D-14195 Berlin -- Germany --
 phone: 49 30 89789-377