[R] useR! 2004 program online

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Mar 22 20:49:42 CET 2004

Dear useRs,

the program for the first R user conference useR! 2004 (taking place in
Vienna, May 20-22) is now available online at the conference web page:

  http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/Conferences/useR-2004/program.html

We received many exciting abstracts about a wide spectrum of
applications in which R is used. This is reflected in the program and I
think we can look forward to a very interesting useR! conference.
Note that the early registration deadline is 2004-03-31 so that you can
still register as an early bird if you want to visit this event.

For the organizing committee,
Achim Zeileis, Torsten Hothorn, and David Meyer