[R] Problems with postscript output

Joris DeWolf Joris.DeWolf at cropdesign.com
Wed Mar 24 11:50:22 CET 2004

This is not a PS problem. The barplot you made has its horizontl axis
suppressed by default. See argument axis.lty in ?barplot
Joris

Frank Gerrit Zoellner wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>I have a little problem with saving plots to file.
>I use the command postscript() followed by the plotting command and a dev.off().
>
>When I then look at the resulting image saved to disk, some of the axis labels are missing (see attached image). Is there a way to fix this.
>
>Yours,

Joris De Wolf
CropDesign N.V.
Plant Evaluation Group
Technologiepark 3
B-9052 Zwijnaarde
Belgium
Tel. : +32 9 242 91 55
Fax  : +32 9 241 91 73

confidentiality notice:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and...{{dropped}}