[R] colors, lines, characters .... documentation

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Wed Mar 24 16:54:47 CET 2004

Hello,

	what I found to be quite useful is found in the library Hmisc.
(Thanks, Frank Harrell!)

	library(Hmisc)
	show.col()
	show.pch()

	And if you look at the definitions of these functions, it might be
quite easy to modify them for your exact needs.

	Hope this helps,
	Roland

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Rese...{{dropped}}