[R] dev.print

Scott Bartell sbartel at sph.emory.edu
Mon Mar 29 21:16:26 CEST 2004

Thanks for the explanation.  I actually had read the help page for
dev.print after finding this statement in the Defunct help page (while
searching for savePlot):

     The new function `dev.print()' should now be used for saving plots
     to a file or printing them.

Personally I didn't find the documentation very helpful for using
dev.print to save plots.  "The plot dimensions will be taken from the
current device" suggested to me that the saved image would be the same
size as the screen image.

Scott