[R] choice-based conjoint

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 31 15:25:58 CEST 2004

Not quite an answer.  I've been using ace() in the acepack
library to do _ordinary_ conjoint analysis with rating responses.
I never do (nor have any reason to do) choice-based conjoint, so
I haven't thought about how to analyze such data, but I'd be
interested in the answer if anyone has it.  (What would happen if
you just use ace() with a binary dependent variable?  What if the
stimuli are two alternative options rather than one option
vs. a constant default?)

For examples of scripts that I used with an undergrad class, see
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron/353/
particularly
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron/353/ca1.R

Jon