[R] changes to y-axis labels in lmList intervals plot

William Dieterich wdieteri at du.edu
Sun May 2 00:08:55 CEST 2004

Dear List,

I am plotting lmList objects using plot(intervals()) in nlme
package.  I want to make changes to the y-axis labels. When I
try to change cex of y-axis labels using the following:

fm1 <- lmList(distance ~ age | Subject, Orthodont)
plot(intervals(fm1), scales=list(y=list(cex = .7)))

I receive: Error in bwplot(formula = group ~ intervals | what,
data = structure(list( : formal argument "scales" matched by
multiple actual arguments

I have searched the documentation on Trellis and Lattice but
can't seem to figure this out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill Dieterich