[R] Repeated measures regression

knussear knussear at biodiversity.unr.edu
Wed May 5 05:59:29 CEST 2004

Hi List,

Just wondering if there is such a thing as repeated measures
regression, and if so, can R do it?

I have repeated measurements of 10 individuals over a 45 day period,
and I would like to regress their daily activity time against a daily
environmental temperature. If I do so using averages of activity time I
find a significant negative correlation, but I worry that because I
have used the same 10 individuals for each daily mean that the daily
averages are not independent.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kenneth E. Nussear                     Phone  775 784-4565
Biological Resources                   FAX 775 784-1369
Research Center/315                  knussear at biodiversity.unr.edu
Reno, Nevada   89557                http://www.brrc.unr.edu/~knussear/