[R] Graphic size with X11 device

Laetitia Marisa Laetitia.Marisa at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Wed May 5 10:40:27 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have done a script that make multiple graphics : one graphic per
columns of my data matrix and one x11 window every 4 graphcis. For
example, if my matrix has 6 columns, there will appears one x11 window
with 4 graphics and a second one with the last 2 graphics.
I wanted that all graphics have the same size so when I open x11 I
specify width and height proportional to the number of lines expected by
window. But in the second windows it is always different in size of the
graphics, in size of the points and in size of the text.
What do i miss?

Thanks.

Laetitia.